PAI’s Mission: To participate in the creation of healthier lives by exceeding the expectations of those we serve with innovative treatments.
Two key elements of our mission are preserving and promoting life and service to all. Without exception today, our medicines are available and used by the most diverse group of patients in the US and beyond. We take great pride in the fact that our medicines help all people, period.
As a company, we stand for the following core beliefs in all our dealings internally, externally, organizationally, and finally with a worldview for all people everywhere. We recognize that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders which includes our shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill our social responsibilities.
- We remain committed to open and honest communications to the end users of our products and all of our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The CEO is responsible for and will make the necessary resources available to realize our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance rests with all employees throughout the company.
- We are committed to providing a workplace that is equitable for all employees regardless of backgrounds, culture, or differences. We shall continue to commit to equitable treatment of all employees and elimination of any discrimination and/or harassment in all forms at all organizational levels.
- We commit to diversity in all staff.
- We recognize the rights of all individuals to mutual respect; acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
- We strive to lead and model diversity throughout the organization.
- We commit to individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality and self-esteem.
- We respect and value diverse life challenges and embrace cultural differences. This creates an environment that is inclusive of all making PAI a better company.
- We welcome and respect the diversity of our patients, employees, and customers, and expect those who are aligned with us in any capacity to do the same.
- We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
- We pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages and experiences.
- We provide and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with our Occupational Safety & Health System.
- We provide and strive to maintain, a minimal impact on our environment in accordance with our Environmental Management System.
- We support and encourage our employees to help local community organizations and activities in our region, particularly our company chosen charities.
- We work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry.